Monday, February 16, 2015

Congrats to all of our great artists on this weeks Roots Music Report Charts:
The Roots Music Report's Top 50 True Country Song Chart for the Week of Feb 10, 2015
#10 Grandma Don Vigo
#28 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd
#43 Somebody's Angel J.K. Coltrain
#46 Drink Until I Drop The Jerry Schmitt Band
#47 I Don't Hurt As Much As I Used To Jerry Schmitt
#48 I Like It Here Don Vigo
#50 The Company I Keep Josh Bruffee

Top 50 True Country Album Chart
#15 I Like It Here Don Vigo Colt Records
#21 Wine Country Andy Joe Stewart Colt Records
#27 Broken J.K. Coltrain Colt Records
#29 Country Lives On Thomas White Self Release
#30 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd NRP
#31 100 Miles Jerry Schmitt Colt Records

Top 50 Hot Country Song Chart
#39 As Country As It Gets Chad Reinert

Top 50 Hot Country Album Chart
#35 High on Livin' TJ Leonard Colt Records

Top 50 Religious Album Chart
#4 Hold My Hand Michele Anastasio Self Release

No comments: