Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Our artists on this weeks Roots Music Charts The Roots Music Report's Top 50 True Country Song Chart for the Week of Mar 11, 2015

#2 I Don't Hurt As Much As I Used To Jerry Schmitt
#24 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd
#41 Drink Until I Drop Jerry Schmitt
#42 Somebody's Angel J.K. Coltrain
#43 Grandma Don Vigo
#44 The Company I Keep Josh Bruffee
#45 I Like It Here Don Vigo

Top 50 True Country Album Chart
#4 100 Miles Jerry Schmitt Colt Records
#18 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd NRP
#20 Broken J.K. Coltrain Colt Records
#25 I Like It Here Don Vigo Colt Records
#41 Wine Country Andy Joe Stewart Colt Records
#42 Country Lives On Thomas White NRP

Top 50 Hot Country Song Chart
#46 As Country As It Gets Chad Reinert

Top 50 Hot Country Album Chart
#39 High on Livin' TJ Leonard Colt Records

Top 50 Religious Album Chart
#4 Hold My Hand Michele Anastasio NRP

Nashville Radio Promotions

No comments: