Wednesday, January 7, 2015


The artists that we are currently promoting had an awesome week on the Roots Music charts this week. Congrats to all, Weekly Top 50 True Country Song Chart for the Week of Jan 7, 2015

#3 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd
#6 The Company I Keep Josh Bruffee
#18 I Don't Hurt As Much As I Used To Jerry Schmitt
#19 Somebody's Angel J. K. Coltrain
#21 I Like It Here Don Vigo
#48 His Eyes We're So Blue Maxine Vader

Weekly Top 50 True Country Album Chart
#9 I Love You Because DuWayne & Rhonda Heyd
#12 Broken J.K. Coltrain Colt Records
#28 100 Miles The Jerry Schmitt Band Colt Records
#30 I Like It Here Don Vigo Colt Records

Weekly Top 50 Hot Country Album Chart
#12 High on Livin' TJ Leonard Colt Records

Weekly Top 50 Americana Country Song Chart
#35 Gold Kerry Wallace

No comments: