Thursday, December 4, 2014


Country Breakout Show 115 from Colt Records on Vimeo.

Country Breakout Show Playlist - Week of November 29th, 2014

Garth Brooks - Mom

Granger Smith - Miles and Mud Tires

Kelsea Ballerini - Love Me Like You Mean It

J. K. Coltrain - Give Me Everything He Doesn't Want

Greg Hanna - Gimme More Money

Haley & Michaels - Just Another Love Song

Jerry Schmitt - I Don't Hurt As Much As I Used To

Luke Bryan - I See You

TJ Leonard - There's No Doubt

Dierks Bentley - Say You Do

Kristy Lee Cook - Lookin' For A Cowgirl

Jake Owen - What We Aint Got

The Band Perry - Gentle On My Mind

Josh Turner - Lay Low

Chad Reinert - As Country As It Gets

Don Williams
w/Allison Krause - I Just Come Here For The Music

We are now online at; http://www.coltraincountryradio.com

No comments: